My philosophy and commitment
“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back” – Albert Camus.
- I believe that we can overcome any past and present difficulty given the right commitment and support. Such healing and growth however takes courage and time and we all have it, even if we must dig deep to find it.
- I will provide a safe, non judgemental and empathic space for us to be able to really explore your life in depth with the intention to help you move forward in life.
- I believe that honesty and trust are of utmost importance and this will be the way of my practice each time we meet. This will help us to build a firm rapport in our therapeutic relationship, encouraging you to build similar relationships in your personal life.
- I believe we can build healthy and happy relationships with ourselves and others through self exploration and therapy.
- I practice according to the BACP code of ethics and take part in regular personal development training and supervision.